Fun with Grandma

>> Tuesday, September 20, 2011


Last month, Grandma came for a visit. We always enjoy it when she visits. Raelee usually has a huge list of stuff she wants to do with Grandma (and quite honestly, I usually have a list of stuff I want Grandma to do with her too..lol) Raelee just about wears her out I think!   Here are a few pictures of her visit with us.

Helping Raelee to read a book

Fun fort in the living room

She helped me to sew a dress. It was quite a difficult pattern that we really had to work hard together to figure out. Glad she was there to help b/c in all likelihood, I would have thrown the whole mess away..lol

Ahhh somebody other than me to deal with Raelee's hair..lol

Paper dolls (turned out super cute)

Reading Ladybug Girl (very cute book!)

Ah yes, she DOES rest!!

Baking a cake
 Her visits are always few and far between but she finds ways to stay a part of Raelee's life. We get a fun box every month with just misc things in it that has to do with the season, holiday, or whatever she thinks of (national ice cream day anyone? That was great!) We really look forward to these boxes!  We got one yesterday and had a blast opening it up.
Raelee has a thing for decorative napkins. It's rather amusing how excited about them she gets.

She included some embroidered tea towels for me. I absolutely love them! Her mom's roommate made them a long time ago. They are so fun :)

1 comments:

cajunsis,  September 21, 2011 at 6:09 AM  

OOoooo I love those towels too! She is a great grandma. I am so glad she is able to come and visit - she does so many things with you all. She is super woman!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP