2010 Year in Review

>> Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 has been a fabulous year...but they have all been, as far as I'm concerned. In all the years we have been married (and had Raelee), I can never recall a bad year.  Bad times, yes, but never a bad year.  I love this life and can't wait for the next thing to come..whatever it may be.  For now, let's take a trip through the last 12 months.  I think maybe we'll take a trip through the last 9 years (and maybe beyond!) next!

January

February

March

April

May



June (yes, I realize that July is missing. Blogger won't let me add it.)
August
September
October

November
December




Hope you all have a fabulous 2011, I know I plan too!

1 comments:

cajunsis,  January 1, 2011 at 9:56 PM  

Oh how I love this post! Thank you for putting together the year in review. Great post! Loved seeing the pictures!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP