Sick :(
>> Monday, January 3, 2011
I'm sick. I rarely get sick (the kind of sick where you have the cold/flu/stomach bug, etc.) Therefore, I'm just not a good patient for myself..lol I have sat in front of the tv/laptop all day today. My daughter ate ice cream for lunch because she could reach it and dish it up herself. She made me a bowl too. She rocks. I HAVE managed to get up and shower, work on laundry and clean the kitchen, so the day isn't completely wasted. Raelee has been fabulous at playing quietly by herself and not making a mess...well...a huge one anyway..lol The day has consisted of a lot of her playing computer and watching netflix on it (since I'm hogging the tv..rofl). She also built a fort for her dolls.
![]() |
| Kitchen table/doll fort |
![]() |
| Way to make mom cry there kid..lol |
Between Raelee taking care of me, and my mom bringing me meds in the middle of the night:
Click me
I should be better very soon!





0 comments:
Post a Comment