Disguise

>> Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm going to post a couple of Christmas pictures...with a few doggie pics thrown in. Really this is a doggie post in disguise...lol  I'm sure you all are tired of this sickeningly cute doggie, so I don't want to overdo it or anything ;)


I'm not sure why we keep him....he is impossibly naughty.
Maybe this is why?  How can you not love that?


I think Goofy has his doubts. Although, when Buster is getting his daily beating for chewing up something, I'm sure Goofy is laughing silently because it's really HIM that chewed it up...but he'll go ahead and let Buster take the fall. It's ok, it happened plenty to him when he was a pup too..lol

His eyes....oh man. This dog can work his eyes. He knows how to make them droopier so that he appears cuter and in return, doesn't get in quite as much trouble.  Again...how can you resist this?

Told you I would throw Christmas in!  We went to Oklahoma for Christmas, but before we left, we opened some gifts at home.  Grandma got to Skype Christmas with us. It was fun!  Love technology. See her sitting there on the bug box?

Not too sure what to think of all of this I think. He certainly was cute in this picture though. See him working his eyes?

Looking more and more like a wise old man, rather than the playful naughty pup. I guess somebody else took that spot so he could go ahead and grow up a bit..lol

1 comments:

cajunsis,  January 1, 2011 at 9:57 PM  

How can your doggy's get any more adorable? ALL of these pictures are great - and yes, Buster can work those eyes! Little stinker - he must have gotten that from you.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP