Drawings!!
>> Monday, October 25, 2010
Raelee has been into drawing lately. She draws a LOT. We checked out a ton of beginner drawing books from the library and she is loving them. Really in the last couple of weeks, she has grown so much in her drawing. I am not much of a drawer myself...more of a doodler. I haven't been too concerned with her lack of interest in drawing. Some people draw, some people don't. Raelee didn't...until now. Now I don't know where to put all of her drawings..lol I tried getting her a sketch book so that she didn't keep stealing my computer paper but that didn't work. I know I can't keep it all....but I love so many of them now, I'm not sure I can get rid of them...lol I had to share a few here.
She has started giving herself missions. She will tell herself she needs to work on things. Right now, it's feet and hands. Look at the unicorn's feet. Now look at the feet on the horse. I think her missions are working. Don't you?







1 comments:
Oh, wow, you're a REALLY good mom if you keep all the artwork! When Hannah was 3, she asked where her art work went, and I told her that I put it in a special round file with a flip-up lid, and once every week the "art truck" would drive by and men would load all of her art work into it and take it to a special place where it could live forever with other children's art work! ;)
Now that she's older, we just make her go through it all periodically and choose the keepers and the tossers. Otherwise there'd be no room for people in this house! ;)
Post a Comment