Much better than the Wii
>> Saturday, August 28, 2010
Raelee can play Wii in the morning on the weekends. She can't play in the morning on the weekdays. She usually plays right when she wakes up. She came in this morning to verify that it was the weekend and she could play. She got distracted by her butterflies emerging from their chrysalis's and watched them for a while. Then Papa came in and THEY watched them for a while. Then Raelee read Papa a book (we HIGHLY recommend this book by the way. It has been a favorite of ours for 4 years. It's just fun to read.)
Much better than the Wii, don't you think?



3 comments:
Awww, what a sweet picture. I love those people - wish you were in the picture. I love you too! Miss you all. More than you can imagine. *bawling now*
yes, much better tha Wii :)
Oh, I LOVE the picture with her grandpa! What a great post. Found it from twtm. Blessings!
Post a Comment