Totally random post

>> Friday, February 12, 2010

I don't have anything special to post today so you get random pictures :) I couldn't keep my fans waiting much longer though ;)

Goofy guarding the bone like his life depends on it. He can't sleep without guarding it..so he sleeps ON the bone.


 

Now to the reasons that I haven't been posting...
Sick girl with her flowers and balloons from Grandma.
 

My new sewing obsession

Gift from my friend (click me). She came to my house today with these buttons in an antique jar. How fun is that? I appreciate my mom's big button collection now...and miss it :( I'm working on starting my own now...you are looking at my new button collection :)

Valentines day cupcakes...this batter is the only thing my daughter has really eaten today..lol



Happy Valentine's Day early and laissez bon temps roule

2 comments:

Red,  February 13, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

Raelee looks like she feels better.
Is Buster the "bone thief" that Goofy has to protect his bone from?

cajunsis,  February 13, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

I love posts like this, random and heart warming. My button collection started many years ago - with my great grandmother actually. Then grands had it and moma and I added to it. We never threw away clothes without removing the buttons, some thing you never think of I bet. Maybe you will be the next 'button' lady. I love my buttons. Great pictures you shared. Miss you all.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP