One last smile

>> Saturday, February 27, 2010

This is one of the last times I'll get to see Raelee smile with a big gap in her teeth. I think it's adorable and I wanted to get it 'officially' on camera before it changes drastically...and it's coming. One of her top teeth are poking out...the other not far behind. I know the next stage is the 'awkward' stage where she won't want to smile really big for the camera. I hope she skips that stage because no matter how big and bulky her teeth are, I'll still love her smile.

1 comments:

cajunsis,  March 2, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

She is adorable. You took a great picture - I think you should go 'pro'! She is such a cute poser - I hope she stays that way forever.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP