We have...a Moth!
>> Thursday, October 22, 2009
I woke up to fluttering in our bug keeper! Raelee is so excited and quite honestly, I was too. I wasn't convinced we would get a moth. I thought since it formed it's chrysalis on the ground as apposed to suspended.
So he went from Caterpillar:
To chrysalis pretty much right before our eyes.

To moth (still not yet identified) in about 3 weeks.
Now that we have done a moth and butterflies, I think that we will do a real life comparison on the two!

3 comments:
How wonderful! I am glad it transformed :-)
PS: We have millions of caterpillars around our condo - I have no idea what they form. I think bats - we have millions of bats too ;-)
LOL Sis. That is great, Steph and pR! You are doing a great job, keep up the good work!
Post a Comment