Morning garden walk with hummingbirds!

>> Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We went on a morning garden walk. We wanted to see if anything new showed up in our garden over night. As we were walking, we got dive-bombed by this little lady:

In our garden, we found baby lettuce. Raelee tasted one and approved of it's flavor. We decided that lettuce germinates very quickly.
Anything new?
It's very hard to get a hummingbird in flight. I hope to get better at taking pictures of it! I made some sugar water for them (walmart doesn't sell hummingbird food in the fall apparently). It was much cheaper and they certainly like it!




1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 14, 2009 at 4:11 AM  

That Lettuce sure does look yummy!

There is hummingbird food in Granny & Pap's back refrigerator that I bet they will not miss.
There is some of the mix in the door shelf & some in a jar all mixed up.

Love
Dad/Papa

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP