Things have been pretty crazy around here lately. We are in the middle of a major remodel. I have always heard that remodels are stressful on families and boy were they right! Trying to keep up with homeschooling, everyday life, cooking (eating out a lot lately..ugh), cleaning, and boy...do we have STUFF everywhere. We had to empty out two rooms. They are now in our bedroom and in the living room. Talk about the mess.
Mom and Dad were able to come down a couple of weeks ago to help me declutter 2 rooms and boy did that help. I was able to roll right into painting, etc. What's happening now is that Todd is remodeling our master bath and I'm painting the homeschool room. Painting sounds like such an easy task until you add scrapping the ceiling, putty, removing carpet, sanding, etc. It has been quite the job!! After the homeschool room is done, then on to Raelee's room, then our room. THEN I get to tackle the living room, kitchen and dining room. We have a busy few weeks ahead of us. Our goal is to list by June 1st. I think we can! So excited and scared at the same time.
Here are pictures of what our last few weeks have been.
 |
| I attempted to make bath bombs for the shop...it was a lot harder than I thought it would be but Raelee commented that it's a good science project. I'll go with that!! |
 |
| Quick trip to Grand Isle Beach while Mom and Dad were here. She had so much fun! |
 |
| What our master bath looks like at the moment. Oy. |
 |
| No explanation needed. :) |
 |
| Homeschool room all emptied out! |
 |
| "Daddy School" Measuring, sawing, nailing, etc. |
 |
| Bye 35 year old toilet and sink!! |
 |
| Reading class outside with the chickens! She got reading in, spelling, and math done outside in the sunshine. |
 |
| Helping mom at the craft fair. She did such a great job!! |
Overall, it has been so busy. School has been mostly independent work but she has done great with that. Todd has an extra week off of work so that'll be good for us getting the bathroom done. I'll continue to post pictures throughout this process!
1 comments:
WOWsers! I can't even figure out what view that is of the bathroom! Seriously? You all are doing a terrific job! Paint light/semi-gloss colors so it reflects and looks BIG!! Have fun!
Post a Comment