12″ Triangle of Squares Quilt Block Pattern
4 days ago
I was trying to talk to Raelee about letting 'grassy' the grasshopper go before it dies. I tried reasoning with her and everything else. Nothing worked. This is what I got instead:

Back to TOP
4 comments:
That is like the saddest pouty face granny has ever seen. You will be much sadder missy when your little critters die because you did not let them go into their natural world. You want them to live, not be broken.
Please let all your critters go free at the end of every single day. Granny understands your love of critters, but we have to love them enough to let them go live in their own homes.
I love you, and big hugs for our punkin'.
I got the same response from Amanda about letting her Lady (ladybug) and Shadow (the caterpillar) go. She said they would miss her way too much. I tried telling her that Aunt Euvah said it must happen and she just cried harder.
LOL! Thats something my boys would def do! HIDE IT! Except I would find it while I was washing them up for dinner...in their pockets! YIKES! I have found bugs, worms, toads, frogs and BABY SNAKES! ICK!
Too cute! I just came across your blog from Pete...My daughter likes to catch lightning bugs but has a hard time letting them go. Glad i came across your blog My daughter is 4 my little boy will be 3 in july so we are praying about homeschooling and it's been a blessing to look at some of your ideas. Thanks!!
In HIS Joy,
April
www.lyonsden4.blogspot.com
Post a Comment