Our bug farm
>> Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Every almost 6 year old girly girl has a bug farm in her room right? RIGHT? NO? Really? Well MY almost 6 year old does. In fact, apparently she has run out of room on her dresser and her bug farm has migrated into the bathroom, much to the surprise of my sleepy self this morning. Thing is, Raelee LOVES creatures...bugs, frogs, snakes, etc. I don't mind it too much..except for when they end up in my bathroom.
Here is Madison with her Kazoo and the bugs behind her. Jackie, this is one toy that she will definately take with her to her house...rofl You'll soon know why.
Jenny, this a prime example of no catchlights. The flash wasn't bouncing properly. I still like the pic b/c it shows her lack of teeth.
I bounced the flash behind me off the wall instead of the ceiling and got this one.
It's almost impossible to get the catchlights in Madison's eyes b/c she gets squinty when she smiles.
Here is Raelee's overflow bug cage in the bathroom. See the crown?
See the bug?
Here she is checking on Lady (ladybug). She's 'sleeping' at the moment...as most of the bugs are.
A lot of the 'cages' have make up, hair bows, or jewlery on them or by them. I guess they are all girls. I just realized that first 'cage' has stickers all over it.
Madison fixed her own hair..like it?

1 comments:
Awww, now that is granny's little girl :-) We are creature lovers at heart. She does know she has to rotate them out daily, right? I am glad she has my love of God's creatures.
That Madison is so darned cute you can't help but smile when you see her. I am so glad she has had you even for a tiny moment in her little life. Granny has some things to send with Madison that Jackie will also enjoy ;-)
Post a Comment