Yesterday, Raelee woke up and must have had a dream about homemade bread because the first thing she asked me was if I could bake some bread. Sure...why not? Well, as I was gathering ingredients, the power went out (for the 2nd time!) I couldn't see sitting around the house waiting for it to come on so we packed up our books and rode our bikes about 1 mile away to our local 'barnyard zoo' to do school. It was SO relaxing. Raelee and I were both relaxed and very happy. I must remember to do that more often. The breeze was nice under the tree's..not too hot for sure. Loved it! We stayed there for 2.5 hours. I'm so glad we chose to do that yesterday because today is such a crummy, rainy day!
 |
| The setting is absolutely beautiful! Love the cypress tree's with the spanish moss hanging down. |
 |
| How could this not be relaxing?? |
 |
| Daddy came and brought us lunch and fed the animals with us for a few minutes. |
 |
| Mama and Raelee side by side working on Grammar. |
 |
In between subjects, she got to feed the animals. We all know this is right up her ally!
|
2 comments:
I didn't know that there were animals at the park again. That is a neat place to have school!
I LOVE that little corner of the world! What a lovely place to have school and eat lunch. Remember when we used to go there? I had no idea there were animals there again either! YAY! Great post! And you are IN IT! WHOOT!
Post a Comment