This moment

>> Monday, April 16, 2012

My friend does a "This moment" post every once in a while...she posts about something she knows she will remember forever. I had one of those moments today.  At the end of the day of cleaning but not quite done yet (you know, when you still have SO much to do!), I passed by Raelee's room and she was organizing her new colors into her crayon tower.  It looked fun (I am my mother's daughter afterall) so I stopped what I was doing and helped her organize.  After the colors were all organized, what else can you do? You HAVE to color a page!  I sat and colored a page with her while we listened to her ipod. She has everything from TTYLXOX (this song is engraved in my brain at the moment) to classical to Journey. The contrast is amusing.  Anyway...it was a great moment and one I will remember far longer than how long it took me to clean the floors.  I got lessons in HOW to color. Did you know that in every My Little Pony color page, you HAVE to have some glitter in there somewhere? Thank goodness for glitter crayons!  

We decided that we need to do that more often...color together. It was great.



And then I looked over when she stood up.  It'll be a miracle if we can keep our brand new carpets clean enough to sell. Thank goodness for multi colored carpet! LOL  She said "Mom, I cleaned them before I came in!" Really?


1 comments:

cajunsis,  April 29, 2012 at 11:30 PM  

Awww, and that my dear is why we call them precious moments... brings back some wonderful memories. Thank you for sharing the memory - it is indeed a moment you will never forget. Love you both!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP