Holiday Season

>> Wednesday, December 28, 2011


I figured I would post some holiday season pictures before the new year comes. We have had a fairly busy one to be sure!  Troy (Todd's brother) came in from Paris along with Todd's Mom from Oregon. It has been great having family around. As an added bonus and great surprise, Todd was able to spend nearly their entire visit with them!  He was able to be home for our 10 year anniversary, his birthday AND Christmas. It was wonderful! The week has been filled with tea parties, cookie decorating, gingerbread house building, playing, and other fun stuff.  I spent nearly the entire week sick and a good bit of it in bed watching old reruns. I think the muscles in my backside are starting to deterioriate..lol HOWEVER, I have been very grateful to have the extra help so that I can rest...that's pretty rare. I am on the downhill end of it and now Raelee has it. Lovely.

Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.

10 years!!! Amazing!

Beautiful antique African chocker that we got from Uncle Troy and Eric

Opening her stationary suitcase from Granny. She LOVED it!!


Crochet owl hat made by one of Daddy's friends.

It was an owly Christmas this year!

Grandma, Daddy and Goofy


Owl apron that Grandma made. So cute!

Enjoying a 'how to' book that Uncle Troy got her.

Uncle Troy..and me in the background. See, I WAS here this Christmas....I have proof!

Christmas morning!

Buster in the aftermath


Goofy sharing his bone with one of the chickens. He was thrilled..can you tell?



Buster looking super cute.

Uncle Troy and Raelee

Grandma Ruth, Raelee and Uncle Troy

Daddy, Raelee and Grandma Ruth

Raelee, Daddy, Grandma Ruth and Uncle Troy
Hope your holiday season was just as good as ours (without the sickness!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP