Love those animals!

>> Saturday, February 5, 2011

Raelee has always loved stuffed animals. I would have thought by now she would have moved on to something else, but her animals have stayed her best friends since she was 2.  She has TONS of webkinz, and she plays with them a lot.

Lately, she steals..or borrows...the laundry baskets and puts her animals in it and pulls them around the house by a yarn (this kid can get some use out of a skein of yarn..let me tell you!) I love that she 'buckled' her animals in for safety. They kept falling over when she pulled them so she tied them (noose style..rofl) to the side of the basket. Too cute..lol  You'll be happy to know that they made it through the ride safely and didn't perish from being tied by the neck to the side.


1 comments:

cajunsis,  February 7, 2011 at 10:47 PM  

She sure does love those little guys - I can't get over how much she plays with them. I am glad she is even keeping them safe. She needs to learn to crochet or knit - she loves yarn too much not to ;-)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP