Countdown :(
>> Saturday, June 6, 2009
I asked my mom to help Madison to make a countdown chain with her so that she would have a concrete idea of when she was leaving. Just like my mom to do it up good...I love her for that. She let Madison help her all the way and Madison came home with a beautiful chain and a better understanding of when she is leaving. The very last ring is a crown for her to wear on the plane (if she will!) She's very excited about that one.
Our Saturday is over :( We only have one left to pull off. Only 2 more nights with our precious Madison. I don't know how to say goodbye.
Bonus picture...Madison wrote an M all by herself!!!!!!!!!!! I told her to write an "M" and she said she couldn't. I told her yes she could now sit down and do it (usually it's a row of peaks and valley's...many many m's in a row). She did it all on her own! I'm so proud of her!

4 comments:
Absolutely awesome, you are certainly a very special family.
....... hugs for the days ahead.
I'm bawling...I miss that precious girl already!
What an awesome chain! ((HUGS))
Look at how much you have done for Madison in such a short time...
Tell her we love her here too!
Post a Comment